Something unusual and powerful. (you need to know about this one)
It works like this …
- Fire up Chrome (you have to use something other than Internet Explorer)
- Show the bookmark bar (Spanner tool > Bookmarks> Show bar)
- Go to hackasaurus
- Grab the ‘XRay Goggles’ button and drag it to your bookmark bar
- Now go to any webpage
- Click the ‘Goggles’ bookmark.
- From now on each page element will highlight as you move over it.
- To edit that element press R (to remix)
- Press P to publish the edited page
The idea is to teach web page design without all the boring bits….
Pressing H gets help. Pressing escape will quit ‘Goggles’